Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day Camp


Cooper has Day Camp this week. It's from 9:00-1:30. During that time they manage to squeeze in golf, tennis, arts and crafts, fitness, lunch, swimming and 2 snacks! That makes me tired just blogging about it but Cooper loves it. He complains that they don't let them swim long enough. Today I heard from another mom (because Cooper will give me NO details) that Cooper is the only kid at camp who can hit the tennis ball over the net. I guess those lessons are paying off!


I asked Cooper about the tennis thing. He informed me that yes, he was the only one who could hit the ball over the net. He also hit the golf ball the farthest. He's also really good at arts and crafts, swimming and fitness. He's pretty much good at everything. So talented and so humble at the same time!

2 comments:

Sophia Janet said...

Ummmmm, why did nobody tell me that you were blogging for Coop and Libby?!?! You have to keep Auntie Kristin in the loop! Now, thanks to the ole' blog here, I'm gonna be in the loop whether you like it or not!

courtney said...

sorry auntie kristin, I wasn't sure I could compete with the sophie spot! I'm getting used to it though.