Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad Blogger!



I keep falling down on my blogging duties, I know. Let's see, what has happened since October 13?

On Tuesday the 14th I had my first Parent-Teacher conference. I wasn't really prepared for what I heard - apparently Cooper is a REALLY good kid at school, who knew? Mrs. Jones said she wished she had 20 Cooper's in her class! He listens and follows directions (and here I thought those ears were just to make him look cute) and is doing great academically. I am very proud of him.

The following weekend Cooper AND Libby took a trip to Tennessee. They had a blast! It was Libby's first trip away from home and she did great, of course. They helped out in the restaurant and went to a birthday party for Miss Becca. Cooper even came home with $5 in tips! If finances don't pick up around the Baskette house I may have to send him up there more often!

Last Wednesday we had Christmas pictures taken - can you believe it's already that time? The pictures turned out GREAT. I would post some but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Thursday night Rusty, Kristin & Sophie came to spend the night on their way to North Georgia for a wedding. It was so fun to see little Sophie (and Rusty and Kristin). She is so precious! I wish I had taken her picture but we were too busy watching her run from David.

Friday Cooper went to CeeGee's and Libby went to a "Baby's First Halloween" party. Yes, it was as cute as you imagine. There were probably 10 babies from 4 weeks - 10 months. We had huge aspirations of taking some super-cute group shots but that was silly on our part.



Cooper had a great time at CeeGee's. Jack was there too and they went to a really cool festival with a corn maze (Cooper and CeeGee got lost and the corn police had to help them out), a "bumpy slide" and a "hay jump" - those are Cooper's descriptions. They also went on a hayride and carved jack-o-lanterns.



FINALLY, Sunday was the fall festival at church. They had a scary hallway with trick-or-treating, lots of games, jumpy things and a dunking booth - so fun! Of course "the little pig" was quite the hit!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Oh my goodness Courtney! Those costumes are adorable!! How sweet!!