Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HOT Weekend!

So I doubt if I'm telling anybody something they don't know but - it was HOT last weekend! Not much to do except go to the pool...
Libby's ready to go...

Libby and Maggie at the pool...



We tried to take some cute "posed" pics but that proved to be impossible...





Pop was in town for Father's Day so that was a treat. He and David worked on a truck all weekend. Then Cooper hitched a ride to TN with him on Sunday morning (and I do mean "morning" - 4am). Sunday, Lib and I met Papa in Milledgeville for dinner before he had to go to work - on Father's Day at 6pm; poor Papa!
Sunday afternoon while Libby was taking her nap I thought about updating the blog with the pics above. Looked and looked but couldn't find my camera. This morning while searching for my deodorant (Libby is a little thief these days) I wandered into Cooper's room and there it was. Hmmm, wonder what he was doing with my camera...






And yes, he is wearing Christmas pajamas.


1 comment:

Kristie said...

I LOVE Libby's curls!! So sweet! Poor AG has bone straight hair!!