Friday, October 23, 2009

My (Somewhat Lame) Excuse

Two months?!? Really?!? It's been TWO MONTHS since I last blogged. I've been catching a lot of flack for it too. Everyone is like, "where are you? what have you been doing?" And the answer is.... in a word.... BALL!

Cooper has been playing fall baseball. Now the beauty of fall baseball is that there is no weekend commitment. The flip side of that is that it is EVERY Tuesday and EVERY Thursday. Add that to church on Wednesdays and that makes for very busy weeks! No excuse, I know.




Anyway, the baseball season has been great. Cooper got "rookie of the year" for his team and improved so much. We are so proud of him and see many more baseball seasons in his future. I think Libby is a little "over" the ball field but she's been a trooper.


No comments: