Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Big Birthday Celebrations!



Wow! We had a big weekend. We took a quick trip to Tennessee to surprise Nannie for her 60th birthday. EVERYONE was there - Andy, Tracey, Dallas, Rusty, Kristin, Sophie, Lucy, Conner, Emma, John Conner, Charlie, Dana, Carson & Caroline - and of course Nannie, Paw Paw, Mimi and Johnny - did I leave anyone out? It was so much fun. Everyone trickled in Friday night so Nannie just kept on being surprised.

Mimi's Crew...


Nannie's Crew...

Cooper and Emma spent the night with Nannie and Paw Paw and heard lots of "Paw Paw" stories about Miss Spivi that kept them in giggles. Saturday we all hung out and the kids played. Saturday night Mimi cooked a huge supper and we celebrated Nannie's birthday. Sunday we ate a huge breakfast and celebrated Sophie's 1st birthday. Then a few hours later we went back to Nanna's for a huge lunch - ugh, I'm still stuffed!






What a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

lucysinspired said...

Fun times with the family! Why do I look so out of place in the mimi's bunch? Did I really have on orange? Someone should have told me to put on the crimson so that I would fit in! ha! Thanks for the pics! I just got a new lens today. Hopefully, I can get back to taking pics again!

Sophia Janet said...

I don't know why, but I find that pic of Nanee's crew to be hilarious. Obviously, Sophie was screaming, but you can just sense all the grumbling that was going on between the guys in the back. You got some good pictures!

courtney said...

Yes, I actually had some of Nannie's crew that were a little better but I thought that was the most reflective of that particular episode - so funny!