Friday, January 2, 2009

Libby Loves Lenox (say that fast 3 times)

Ok, I'm trying to play catch up so bear with me...

David and Cooper headed to Tennessee the weekend before Christmas leaving the girls home alone. What better way to spend a girls weekend than SHOPPING?!? Seriously, I got an iphone for Christmas (love it - thanks Mom!) so I had to go pick it up at the Apple Store. Since Libby gets up at the crack of dawn it was easy to be there by 9:00. We picked up my new phone then just hung out at the mall for a while. Libby loved looking at all the lights and people. The line to ride the Pink Pig was insane. I think it was longer than the Santa line. We didn't really have any shopping left to do so we just strolled around and looked. Libby was really good and she got LOTS of compliments - she is pretty cute, isn't she?


I had heard that Santa was making a visit to the CVS down the street so we made sure that he knew exactly what Little Libby wanted for Christmas - you can't be too careful.


2 comments:

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

I LOVE her little Christmas Tree jumper! How cute is that!

Kristie said...

Oh my goodness - That picture with Libby and Santa is so cute! Her just looking at him!!- Love those sweet little chubby legs!!