Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'd Hate to Know MY Percentile


As you can see, Libby loves the new ExerSaucer! Of course she's spent the first 6 months of her life on the floor so I guess anything is an improvement.
Cooper had his 5 year check-up with Dr. Bush today. He weighed 51 pounds and was 3 ft. 11 in. While I was at the Dr.'s office I took the opportunity to weigh Libby. She was 16 lbs. 1 oz. Now according to a Growth Chart Percentiles calculator Cooper is in the 93rd percentile for weight (What?) and 97th for height (that one I believe). Libby is supposedly in the 43rd percentile. I think I now understand why our doctor never tells us these percentiles - they sound bogus to me. Cooper did great at his check-up.
We are headed to Tennessee tomorrow. We are staying the weekend and Cooper is staying the week. It will be awfully quiet around here next week!

1 comment:

Sophia Janet said...

Coop's 93rd percentile in weight?!?! No way. Doc must have been holding the percentile chart upside-down.