Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pretty Girl

Cooper has had the spotlight since the broken arm so today is all about Libby. We had a photo session on Sunday. Here are some of my favorites:
Not to ruin the surprise but you'll probably get one of these with your birth announcement. I know, it's crazy that Lib is 6 months old and I'm just now sending birth announcements. What can I say, I've been busy!
Libby is really trying to move around these days. She sort of "scooches" across her pallet until she gets to the rough rug, then she cries. It's sort of her fun game. Speaking of games, I finally got her an excersaucer. It's really cute. It has little teapots on it. Very girly! It only took me about 4 hours to put it together. Maybe tomorrow I can post some pictures of her in it.

3 comments:

Sophia Janet said...

BEAUTIFUL pics of Miss Libby. I have got to get Sophie in for some pics, I can't believe I haven't done that yet. I'm such a bad mommy. Speaking of being a bad mommy, should I know what an excersaucer is?

lucysinspired said...

libby is beautiful! did you take these pics? i love them!

courtney said...

Yes, I took the pics. They are so dark! I was disappointed, especially in the first one. Oh well, that's what professionals are for I guess.