Monday, July 28, 2008

Not too "wee" for the "wii"


A lot has happened since I blogged last. Cooper came home early on Thursday night (instead of Sunday as planned) because he could tell that we all missed him so much. Based on the looks of Paw Paw on Thusday, I'm not sure he could have survived until Sunday.

Mae Mae was off on Friday so Libby went to work with me and Cooper stayed home with Daddy. When I got home, guess what we had.... a wii! Yes, I've said, "Cooper is too wee for the wii" for the past 9 months but we are now the proud owners. This is the true reason as to why I haven't blogged - we have been playing that (damn) wii all weekend! It's very addicting.


Today Daddy left for Philly so it's just me and the kiddos. Oh, and tonight Cooper had soccer "evaluations". It was a great night for it; only 100 degrees with 100% humidity! He did good though. I can't believe it's time for soccer. What am I saying? School starts in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Sophia Janet said...

That is hilarious. My friend is a P.A. for a family practitioner, and she says parents come in all the time with strained shoulders, wrists, hips, etc. all because of that (damn) wii. I KNOW how addicted I would be to it, and that is I have not ever, nor ever will try it out.

courtney said...

I could hardly move my shoulder when I went to bed Saturday night.

michelle said...

She is too cute! I want to squeeze her cheeks!
I am surprised that ya'll did not get super gay station geek to set up the wii for you! :)
Coop needs to come over and play wii with Matt. He is now obsessed with Ben 10 game! Love ya'll!