Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School!



Today was Cooper's first day of "big" school. He is in Mrs. Jones class. He had a great first day. This is a total assumption on my part as he gave me little-to-no information. According to him they "colored". He was there from 8-12 so I'm pretty sure they did more than "color" but so far, that's all I've got.

After school we went to Chick-fil-a with some of his classmates. Later Paw Paw stopped by on his way home from Bainbridge. Then Papa and Jack came over for a while (actually we went to McDonald's but I'm kind of ashamed that we ate Chick-fil-a for lunch and McDonald's for dinner). It was a pretty big day!

2 comments:

Sophia Janet said...

And how was Mom on the first day of school? So far, the consensus I'm hearing from other Moms on their "first" first day of school is either celebration or severe depression. Coop looks very handsome in his uniform.

courtney said...

Ya know, I was pretty good. I didn't get emotional but I try not to think too much about how he's 5 YEARS OLD and going to school, etc. Thanks for reminding me Kristin! Just kidding.