Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quick Beach Trip

We are back from the beach :( We had a great time but the trip was too short. We only went for the weekend. Saturday we got up really early and had our pictures made on the beach. I haven't seen the proofs yet. Hopefully we got at least a few good shots. After the pics, we ate a super huge breakfast, did some shopping (just me, not we), swam in the pool, went to the beach (just Daddy and Cooper), went out to dinner then played miniature golf (not to be confused with putt-putt; I don't know the difference but apparently Cooper does so ask him). It was a really full day! Sunday we swam in the pool again then Cooper and I went to the beach to practice on the skim board. He did really well for his first time. He should be a pro next year.

This was Libby's first "real" time in the pool. She loved it!

Cooper looks 12 years old in this picture. I should delete it. I also had some pictures of Daddy and Libby in the pool but somehow Daddy looks bald; so out of respect for him, I won't post those.

1 comment:

Sophia Janet said...

Oh come on, post the pics. I would, just ask Rusty. Coop and Miss Libby are getting so big! It looks like you guys all had a great time.