Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Update



Yes, I am ashamed of myself it's been so long since I've blogged. We are still getting into the swing of things with Cooper in school and starting all his activities. He has soccer practices on Tuesday evenings and choir on Wednesday evenings. And soccer games start next Saturday. I was out of town for 3 days last week so Daddy had solo duty. It seems like things were under control while I was gone. We've been getting a lot of rain from all the hurricane activity so soccer practice was cancelled. I'm thinking Cooper will probably have a game before he ever has a practice, which should be interesting...

We are currently at the beach. Cooper, Libby and I struck out at 7:00 Friday night (what was I thinking?) and got here around 11:00. Daddy came down on Saturday and so did CeeGee and Papa. Prior to every one's arrival, we had to survive on chips and diet coke. Cooper was looking for a DVD in my car and locked the keys inside. Fun times. Luckily Daddy had not left yet and could bring the spare set. I guess I need to re-enroll in Onstar!

Since we couldn't leave the condo we stayed in the pool most of the day. Tomorrow we'll go to the beach. There's been a lot of smack-talk about putt-putt too so I'm guessing that's on the agenda tomorrow evening...

2 comments:

Sophia Janet said...

You are going to have to get some video of Coop's soccer games... they are going to be hilarious. To make $$$ in highschool, I used to (try to) referee the 4-5yr olds' soccer games for the YMCA. It was complete and utter CHAOS. I'd be like, "Jacob, put the ball down... you can not carry it in your shirt! Rachel, get out of the woods and back onto the field!"

courtney said...

I will definitely do some video. Last year the most fun activity was getting their cleats stuck in the net!