Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Part 2


I love a bow! I was a major bow-head back when it was cool to be a bow-head (it was cool, right?) and I love that Libby can wear a bow now. It may not last long but we can start out with one anyway. We were getting ready to go eat dinner (at 5:30, my how times change with a 5 year old and 7 month old) and guess what....


Here we are several hours later and it's still in - yippee!

During our last beach trip Cooper tried his hand at skim-boarding. He was hoping to perfect his moves on this trip but it just wasn't meant to be. He is so competitive and thinks he should be able to do anything on the first try. Plus we were all watching him and I think he felt a little pressure. Maybe next year...

He did however find his first sand dollar!

No comments: